QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, International/Foreign Trade or related fields,
- Preferentially knowledge in leasing, foreign trade, customs legislation and incentive legislation and payment/delivery processes,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Appropriate for team work
- Strong planning and organizational skills,
- Problem-solver and analytical-thinker,
- High sense of responsibility and success-oriented,
- Good command of English,
- Ability to use MS Office programs efficiently,
- Military service should be completed for male candidates.
- Conducting domestic and foreign purchasing process for all leasing transactions,
- To follow up all import transactions within the framework of the latest legislation,
- Completing and following up the legal registration and permit procedures,
- Managing the relations among vendors, customers and customs brokers.
We are looking for a Procurement Specialist to be employed in our HQ at Levent.