About the Company
İtameks, a global player of the automotive supply and child care industry, has been operating for more than 35 years. We offer the highest quality service with optimum solutions always keeping in mind the requirements and expectations of our national and international customers. This “customer oriented”, “detailed” and “entrepreneur” approach, combined with our experienced, dynamic and international organisation, helped us to build our position as a global player among the top leaders of Europe.
İtameks Automotive is the Tier 1 manufacturer and supplier to 11 global automotive brands outside Turkey. A clear focus is being put onto the growing market of OEM line feed supplies of all types of floor mats (textile, rubber, TPE) in and outside Turkey.
As solution partner of the OEM/OES, we offer the highest quality at the most optimized cost through the use of advanced engineering and careful market expectations understanding.
We believe in team empowerment as a mean to drive superior results and motivate/engage our employees. This team engagement is the fuel for our current and future large growth. We are proud of the team spirit being built in a changing environment that has been resulting into major successes, such as the award of the OEM line feed supply of all floor mats of the new PSA/Opel 208 Platform (5 plants to supply JIT throughout Europe and North-Africa).
We take on initiatives in line with our company vision/mission, accept responsibilities, change threats into opportunities and focus on personal development of each employee.
Thus developing a sustainable environment with our staff as well as with you in our team.
We are currently seeking “Purchasing Engineer ” to be a part of our Production team who will serve the requirements of the Company with the following qualifications for our Ümraniye and Seyrantepe locations.
Thus developing a sustainable environment with our staff.
• University degree in Engineering (preferably Material or Chemical Engineering),
• Very good command of English skills both verbal and written,
• 2 years purchasing experience (preferably in Automotive industry),
• Project Management skills and good team worker,
• Pro-active, self-motivated and energetic personality,
• Having a valid driving license and active driver,
• Able to travel in Turkey & abroad,
• No military service obligation for the male candidates.
• Look for alternative/ approved suppliers in line with company material requirements,
• Continual cost improvements by studying through existing and new suppliers,
• Cost analysis and reduction studies for parts & materials,
• Supplier selection for new project parts and materials,
• Price negotiations and agreements with suppliers,
• To follow sampling process,
• Quality assurance new parts (process FMEA, control plan, capability studies),
• Evaluation and development of suppliers during serial production period,
• Project management of outsourced parts,
• Production preparation of suppliers for new projects,
• Direct performance follow-up, management of suppliers, compare costs with objectives, ensure quality and respect delivery deadlines,
• Manage specific approved suppliers in line with customer agreements.