QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for our client which is one of the sector leader company ''Microsoft Silver Partner'' about retail solutions and analytics producting solutions within the new gen-mindset.
Own and lead functional enhancements from design and architecture through development and unit testing.
· Hands-on participation in the design, development, and testing of web applications using .NET Technologies based on agreed schedules and established best practices.
· Design, build, test and deliver high quality, complex applications, diagnose and resolve complex technical issues.
· Design and build robust REST-based Web Services.
· Actively participate for the selection and implementation of technology used on projects, and coordinate technical standards within a development team.
· Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
· Influence peers and technical staff within the team and collaborate with internal customers and project teams across departments.
· Be a part of teamwork, communication and collaboration to achieve results, and manage Back-End Development team.
· Assist and support other team members on multiple projects and work closely with other team leads.
· Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest appropriate improvements oralter natives, Implement code development best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 10 years of coding experience within minimum 6+ years proven hands on '' .NET web application development'' and 2+ years in team management.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies, specifically: .NET development, MVC, ASP.Net, C# , LINQ, Entity Framework, WCF, Web Services.
- Solid Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL development and tuning experience.
- Knowledge about SOLID & OOP & Design Patterns (including DI, IoC, etc.)
- Collaborative development in a team environment.
- Exhibit clear oral and written communication skills
- Formal testing and software quality assurance experience, including hierarchical test cycle (unit test, integration test and user-acceptance test).
- Experience with Iterative approach to development, using short development cycles and frequent builds, have practiced Agile/SCRUM.
- Ability to estimate software development tasks given client requirements and assumptions; ability to work with Project Managers to develop task-level project plans and proposals.
- Ability to develop secure solutions, deep knowledge of TFS/Git for code versioning.
- Azure Cloud Services experience is a plus.
- Experience with Atlassian Stack (Jira, BitBucket, Confluence) is a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD processes and tools is a plus.
- VueJs knowledge is a plus.
*ixirHR is an authorized agency of İşkur with the lience date number: 11074847119