QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Founded in 1948, Karadeniz Holding engages in various sectors, primarily energy, finance, tourism and real estate industries. The Group is the only owner, operator and builder of the first Powership™ (floating power plant) fleet in the world and plays an active role in medium to long-term investments with more than 1600 employees around the world in different 16 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia.
To be employed within Human Resources Directorate, we are looking for a “Human Resources Organizational Development Specialist” with the following qualifications;
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering departments,
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in system building and development, experienced in HR processes,
• Experienced in SAP SuccessFactors project and preferably experienced in SAP HR-Payroll module,
• Excellent written and spoken English,
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office Programs,
• Strong communication and follow up skills, team player, analytical, dynamic, result oriented profile,
• Able to work flexible hours,
• No travel restriction,
• No military obligation for male candidates.
• Monitoring, evaluating and reporting all HR functions and identifying new and best business manners. Taking responsibility of determination of standards,
• Taking part in the restructuring of HR processes to ensure efficiency and analizing of value added activities,
• Designing, developing and implementing new HR processes, taking responsibility in feasibility analyses as a team member,
• Ensuring coordination and flow of information between the headquarter and the other locations where we operate, within the scope of HR processes,
• Developing and implementing suggestions about HR projects that will ensure employee engagement within the organization,
• Taking active role in ERP projects as a team member.