· Bachelor’s Degree on Computer Engineering or other related fields,
· Minimum 3 year of development experience in mobile applications,
· Proven experience in Java SDK / Android Studio, JAVA and Kotlin.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the Agile/Scrum software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations,
· Understanding of Web Services; with their use in mobile implementations,
· Live Android application on Android Market is preferred,
· CI/CD with Bitrise is a plus,
· Strong desire to learn and explore new technologies,
· Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills,
· Knowledge of consistent user experience,
· Great team player,
· iOS development knowledge is a plus,
· No military obligation for male candidates or postponed for at least two years.