QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are a 23-year-young technology company striving to achieve some serious goals with the products and projects we have developed for the present and for the future. With the power of helping millions of people find jobs and 100K+ of employers finding talents, we are growing day by day and strengthening our leadership in the market thanks to our young and dynamic team.
Would you like take your part in our technology and innovation team utilizing high-end tech stacks and programming languages to develop and manage our solutions used by millions of candidates and hundreds of thousands of employers? If you want to be a member of Kariyer.net, you need to apply right now!
Who are we?
- We are fast, passionate, customer focused, humble and passionate,
- We are a team of solution partner sales professionals who enjoy their work and are growing day by day,
- In the recruitment office of human resources teams, we touch the lives of both professionals and job seekers with products and special solutions for all assets of the features, we are a team that is constantly learning by releasing new products and services to the field; We enjoy expanding our sphere of influence by entering new business areas,
- We are a giant team that keeps the team spirit ahead of everything and is happy with your success, We have a helpful working environment where every idea is very valuable and respects to the people.
Who can apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree in a “STEM” major (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- Demonstrated skill in the use of one or more analytic software tools or languages (R, Python).
- 2+ years hands-on experience writing code, data engineering, data cleansing utilities to derive value out of data to put predictive analytics using AI or Machine learning algorithms.
- Knowledge on one or more machine learning concepts such as Supervised Learning, Unsupervised learning, Classification or Clustering
- Experience with/Knowledge of any subfield of Natural Language Processing - NLP
- Experience with/Knowledge of MLOps workflows and concepts.
- Experience on cloud based machine learning platforms such as Amazon ML, Microsoft Azure ML is favorable.
- Experience with recommendation systems based on collaborative filtering is preferred.
- Demonstrated skill in the use of applied analytics, descriptive statistics, and predictive analytics on industrial data sets
- Self-starter and demonstrated ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Extensive SQL programming skills.
- Experience in NoSQL databases
- Ability to relate to and solve business problems through machine learning, data mining and statistical algorithms.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly in both verbal and written form.
- Energy and willingness to formulate, test, and discard or revise many hypotheses to help Kariyer.net to improve its products.
What awaits you here?
- A detailed orientation training where you will have a peek into our company and our processes at Kariyer.net
- Technical education and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to receive mentorship from senior managers
- An incentive system for rewarding individual performances
- An additional bonus system based on company performance
- Opportunity to experience different roles in the team to become a versatile team player
- Private health insurance
- Monthly technology support for your needs when remote working
- “Empathy Leave” for our female colleagues
- Freedom to work from anywhere for the teams who can
- Free dress code, aligned with our free-minded work environment