QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are a 23-year-young technology company striving to achieve some serious goals with the products and projects we have developed for the present and for the future. With the power of helping millions of people find jobs and 100K+ of employers finding talents, we are growing day by day and strengthening our leadership in the market thanks to our young and dynamic team.
Who are we?
- We are fast, passionate, customer focused, humble and passionate,
- We are a team of solution partner sales professionals who enjoy their work and are growing day by day,
- In the recruitment office of human resources teams, we touch the lives of both professionals and job seekers with products and special solutions for all assets of the features, we are a team that is constantly learning by releasing new products and services to the field; We enjoy expanding our sphere of influence by entering new business areas,
- We are a giant team that keeps the team spirit ahead of everything and is happy with your success, We have a helpful working environment where every idea is very valuable and respects to the people.
We are looking for a great Senior Software Test Engineer to join our team.
- BS or MS degree in Computer/Software/Electronics/Mathematics/Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in same position and willing to continue in technical software testing field
Core Technical Skills:
- Hands-on Web and Mobile test experience is required
- Independently design, develop, execute, and maintain automated test suites
- Experienced in software testing life cycle preferably in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Research new technologies, software, tools and methodologies to continuously improve software delivery
- Experienced in Selenium
- Good knowledge in JAVA,Python programming language
- Experience with version control systems (Git/Azure)
- API automation experience (RestAssured,Karate,Request Library)
- Jenkins is a plus
- JMeter, Locust knowledge is nice to have
- JIRA,TestRail knowledge is nice to have
- Selenium,Appium,Swift is nice to have
- Excellent communications skills
- Team player, proactive, and quick learner
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving-skills
- Strive for Self-improvement * Strong reporting skills
- Passion for new technologies in technical testing (automation, performance, security)
- Ability to work in a dynamic working environment
- Prepare test scenarios according to user stories and risks
- Execute checklist tests
- Prepare regression test set and keep them up to date
- Prepare test data and execute test cases
- Perform database checks during test execution
- To design and implement test automation framework that supports fully automated, reliable releases. Report test automation results to the Agile teams and management.