QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Kastamonu Entegre Ağaç Sanayi which is one of the two locomotive companies of Hayat Holding was established in year 1969 for production in the wooden panel industry and today became a global power which is the 1st in Turkey, the 3rd in Europe and the 5th in the world in its field.
Kastamonu Entegre Headquarters is looking for a “Accounting Senior Specialist” in Financial Affairs and Accounting Directorate. The position is based in Altunizade, Istanbul.
- Creating accounting records for bank payments and collections.
- Creating accounting entries for service invoices; handling refunds, price variances, and exchange rate difference invoices, returns, bonuses, and price variances.
- Obtaining documents and preparing lists related to VAT deferral, cancellation, or refund transactions arising from sales. Carrying out the process of all accounting processes, declarations, and official ledger tasks for companies in an affiliated or subsidiary status.
- Performing year-end closing procedures, including valuation, accruals, amortization, invoicing for group companies.
- Reconciliation of vendor, customer, and balance sheets. Handling the e-invoice and e-archive invoice cancellation and objection procedures.
- Creating Fixed Asset Cards, control accounts related to ongoing investments, and conduct revaluation processes for Fixed Assets.
- Assisting in providing the requested documentation and reports in internal and external audit processes. Monitoring and managing the archiving of accounting vouchers.
- Performing the tasks assigned by the team leader among the tasks or transactions specified in your job description.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or related fields.
- Strong communication skills in both Turkish and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office and SAP.
- Strong analytical thinking and a results-oriented approach.
Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job. If you think it matches your knowledge and interests, please apply — we are eager to learn more about you.