QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Turkey's largest and fastest growing group Yıldız Holding, is searching for an ‘’Imports Executive’’ to perform within one of its companies, Kerevitas A.Ş in Bursa City.
• Graduated from the related university departments,
• Min 5 years of previous experience in Supply Chain and 3 years experience on similar departments,
• Advanced written and spoken English skills,
• Experience in preparing and analyzing of International agreements,
• Analitical and result oriented skills,
• Advanced persuading, influencing and negotiation skills,
• Communication and presentation skills,
• No obstacles for travelling,
• No military obligation for man candidates.
• To manage the Company’s foreign purchasing and commercial activities,
• To manage activities related to purchasing food items/machine parts from foreign suppliers, to prepare agreements/setting commercial terms, to manage the processes related to Letter of Credit,
• To follow and apply to government grants and government assistance,
• Managing the supplier portfolio and import process according to the Company’s Import Procedure, quality criteria; furthermore the Customs Regulation,
• To research/follow the opportunities related to new Govermental supports/foreign Trade opportunities and report them periodically to the upper management,
• Searching and selecting the suitable suppliers for the needed raw materials,
• Calculating the landing cost of the imported raw materials,
• To develop transit commerce agreements, manage negotiation, and manage the related procedures,
• To create a suitable supplier database and constantly improve it,
• To be informed and to have experience regarding Authorized Economic Operator regulation,
• To develop new purchase opportunities in cooperation with the national purchasing team,
• To carry out business processes integrated with the Holding in the SAP system used by the Company.