QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Kibar Group initiated its activities in the areas of industry, service and commerce with the Flat Steel Service Center established in 1972. As one of Turkey’s deeply - rooted corporate groups, Kibar Holding has been making significant contributions to the economy and the social welfare of Turkey.
We are looking for an experienced “IT Project Manager” to be employed at our group company Assan Bilişim at our Tuzla / İstanbul office.
Candidates are expected to have the following qualifications and skills:
· Graduated from related fields like Computer, Industrial Engineering etc.
· 5+ years SAP project management & full cycle implementation experience at big and fast growing organizations
· Analysis and design of business processes for optimum IT solutions
· Result-oriented, innovative, team player with good communication skills
· PMP certificated candidates preferred
· Good command of English is required
· Create, plan and manage IT solutions for business needs
· Lead and execute SAP and digital transformation projects with SAP team and related stakeholders for the group companies
· Prepare and follow IT projects’ risks, budgets & level of development
· Manage IT outsource resources
· Report IT projects regularly to the management team
· Support activities related to IT governance and information security