GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
KIKO MILANO is an Italian Cosmetics Brand that operates in the retail sector through a chain of mono-brand stores throughout the world.
KIKO MILANO offers a wide range of professional make up, accessories and skin care, providing quality at a competitive price and appealing to a broad market, especially fashion-conscious women who seek color, quality, fashion, innovation, service, value for money.
KIKO MILANO is a creative brand whose product philosophy is to offer limited-edition collections and products as well as a broad array of range products. Products and collections are inspired by fashion and street trends and created to meet consumer tastes and needs.
KIKO’s quality is a paramount asset of the Brand. All products are developed using top quality raw materials. Tactile and safe, the products are developed in compliance with EEC and FDA regulations.
They are dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested, but never on animals. Kiko offers one of the widest color ranges in eyeshadows, lipsticks and nail lacquers.
In the past years KIKO has signed exclusive partnerships with top suppliers (packaging & formulae)
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
University degree preferably in Economics, Business Administration or Logistics
At least 3 years logistics experience and expert knowledge in the area of responsibility
Previous experience in a Logistics role
Understanding of key business functions like Logistics Planning, Logistics Management and Logistics process
Strong analytical skills and creative mindset
A team player with good communication skills
Problem solving and easily adapt to new situations
For male candidates, no military obligation
Excellent MS Office knowledge
Fluency in English
· CreateLogistics efficiencies on processes and resources optimization.
· Maximize delivery experience to end-consumer served by the EU e-commerce platforms.
· Support and promote logistic operations efficiencies
· Daily interface for ops procedures between Logistic and 3PLogistic partner
· Execute performance management system for Warehouse Logistics - managed via a 3PL third party logistics provider - to grant product availability according to the role's mission.
· Report performance of Warehouse Operations to functional management and to cross-functional teams.
· Execute the capacity management strategy for both Storage and Throughput of the Warehouse Logistics 3PL
· Coordinate logistics forecast process to translate Unit and order level forecasting into Warehouse logistics activity.
· Act as operational interface between KIKO and the 3PL - third party logistics provider running the warehouse operations.