QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
BUDGET & REPORTING
- Monthly/quarterly forecast preparation (and yearly budget) along with the comments for management reporting
- Monthly/quarterly financial reporting (IFRS)and improvement of Forecast/Budget P&L templates and related excels
- Maintaining and improving controlling files and Forecast Model andForecast/Budget presentation related excels
- Preparation of monthly KPI report includinglike for like, Indexation and P&L related analysis
PREPARATION OF QUARTERLY MANAGEMENT REPORTS
- LFL, Indexation and P&L related sections and related comments
- Check of P&L accruals, FX revaluation checks
- Off balance sheet reporting
- Contributing to implementation and integration process of SAP FI, CO & AA.
- Performing operational checks and performing internal control
- All other ad-hoc questions; workload distributed within the team in most optimal way
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in a corporate / international environment with Big 4 experience.
- Experienced in SAP FI, CO & AA, preferably as key user in the implementation process.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of automated process management with a focus on internal control and corporate governance.
- Relevant experience in multicurrency environment.
- Knowledge of IFRS.
- Advanced in MS Excel, database systems and reporting tools.
- Advanced in English.
- BA, Economics or Finance degree from a reputable university.