QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Metalfrio Solutions is currently one of the largest companies in the industry and continues to grow as a result of a strong and focused expansion program. The supply base consists of 4 strategically located manufacturing facilities in Brazil, Mexico, Turkey and Russia and has a global distribution structure in over 80 countries.
Metalfrio Plant in Turkey (Klimasan) is one of the most modern and automated facilities in the industry. With its efficient manufacturing capabilities and excellent location can serve most markets in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia.
We are looking for a Marketing Key Account Supervisor for our Marketing Department.
- Bs. Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering,
- 5- 6 years experience for Marketing, Sales or Sales Support Positions,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Good level of MS Office (Power Point & Excel) usage,
- Live/Willing to live in or close to Manisa or İzmir.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Communicate with sales, account managers and customers to understand requirements and critical product features,
- Supporting the implementation of the company's commercial strategy towards Key Accounts and their regional Bottlers,
- Be responsible for input to R&D as well as efficient product development/project management,
- Coordinating the annual commercial policy process for Key Accounts assigned and participating the ensuing negotiations with central procurement and country procurement groups in order to achieve sales budget value & volume targets,
- Organizing and developing, detailed knowledge of the product portfolio, cost and price calculation, discount structure and central contract terms to formulate competitive international bids that will meet and exceed budgeted sales forecasts for international accounts of responsibility,
- Implement new product launch activities from design to commercialization,
- Develop detailed knowledge of the product portfolio, cost and price calculation to formulate competitive pricing and achieve product profitability targets,
- Analyzing market needs for new products and lead product development process with R&D and other necessary departments,
- Provide and develop detailed knowledge of the product portfolio to formulate price positioning,
- Provide marketing support to sales day-to-day requests, product promotion and company promotion support,
- Promote current product range to sales.