QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As one of the global leaders in the lift and escalator industry, our job is to make the best of the world’s cities. Our mission is to improve the flow of urban life.
For our growing company, we are looking for an “SALES&OPERATIONS PLANNING MANAGER”to our Delivery Operations department.
- University graduate, MBA degree would be an asset
- 7+ years experience in financial/business controlling, stategic business controlling or sales/delivery planning areas
- Prior working experience implementing cross functional processes (S&OP ideally)
- Know-how about PoC forecasting methodology
- Business fluent English
- ERP / SAP knowledge is a must
- Team management experience would be an asset
- Commercial mindset- having an end-to-end view at all times while considering margin impact
Planning process adherence:
• Implementing and maintaining the S&OP process by training, coaching, influencing and supporting all participants
• Ensuring the Portfolio Reviews and Demand Meetings are performed and effective, while bringing a strong focus on Plan Accuracy and utilizing analysis of trends and order book to challenge timing and volume where appropriate
• Preparing meaningful, decision-making material for monthly Executive Meeting (incl. regional demand plan consolidation, mix/trend analysis, risk and opportunity identification, financial scenario analysis, explanation of historical variation to plan)
• Responsible for full alignment of units/revenue/margin in sales, material, labor and financial plans.
• Preparing volume, revenue and margin projections for beyond 6 months horizon (before which order book and management judgement is the sole explicit source of the demand plan)
Order book management:
• Responsible for overall order book quality through effective collaboration with Delivery Operations Managers, Installation Supervisors and Project Managers
• Solving prioritization issues pro-actively with Delivery Operations Managers and/or Supervisors in periods where quota is lower than required number of delivered units
• Resolving any planning related master data inaccuracies or issues (such as ensuring generally realistic delivered units to project completion durations in standard networks)
Integration to Area/Global functions:
• Making sure the monthly agreed plan is shared with related departments
• Coordinating with Global Planning Team on Control Tower (utilized for order book management in support of Portfolio Reviews) demand planning process requirements