QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
"Every two in three aircraft tires and every one in two automobile tires are globally reinforced by Kordsa."
Are you ready to reinforce the world?
Kordsa is globally recognized as “The Reinforcer” with its technology and market leadership in the reinforcement technologies. To keep this title, we do not just reinforce our business, we also reinforce our people through our HR policies, systems and processes. We believe that our biggest asset is our over 4000 employees from all over the world.
'We are seeking a Purchasing Specialistto reinforce our Supply Chain Team.''
• Bachelor's degree in a related field (Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering are preferred),
• Min. 2 years experience,
• Fluency in both written and spoken English (second language knowledge is preferred),
• Good knowledge of International Trade Rules and regulations,
• Analytical thinking, enthusiastic, self-motivated and energetic,
• Strong communication and coordination skills,
• Ability to work with cross functional teams,
• Ability to take responsibility,
• Interpersonal & communication skills, outgoing personality,
Incumbents of this role will be accountable for the following activities/projects;
• Managing and deploying purchasing activities & supplier relations,
• Providing the communicational link between technical and commercial departments,
• Making negotiations for his/her responsibilities,
• Following the trends and forecasting costs,
• Issuing purchasing orders for his/her categories,
• Being a part of continuous improvement of SRM activities.