QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
WHO ARE WE?
We are the number one make-up brand of Turkey with 21% market share. We compete in the markets of 93 countries in seven continents, primarily in developing markets.
We are a woman’s best friend with our fashionable and reliable make-up products. We welcome women into the creative world by providing them with colors and textures that will allow them to represent their style in the best manner. We believe that color is the core of the Flormar world. We devote ourselves to finding the trendiest colors to bring out the beauty in women. We believe that each color is an essential tool for expressing your culture and reflecting your emotions.
Founded in Milano, the capital of the fashion industry, Flormar was acquired by the Şenbay Family in the year 1970 and began production in Turkey. Flormar became an indispensable brand for women with its yearly production of 120 million units, as well as its wide range of products consisting of blushes, foundations, eyeshadows, mascaras, lipsticks, nail polishes, accessories and skin care products.
Flormar, as one of the world’s leading make-up companies, also has a 21% share in the color cosmetics market of Turkey. Focusing on foreign operations since the year 2008, Flormar has covered a long distance in order to become a global brand with its 650 shops located in 250 cities in 93 countries.
Also one of the top 500 exporting companies in Turkey, Flormar provides added value to Turkey’s economy by reaching women across the world through its presence in over 40,000 retail outlets.
With its years of experience and expert staff, Flormar continues to push forward. In 2012, it signed a deal with Groupe Rocher, a leading brand worldwide, and passed on 51% of its shares. Flormar continues to grow over 20% on an annual basis, and it aims to maintain its consistent growth, aspiring to reach a retail sale value of 1.1 billion 100 million Turkish Liras by the year 2020.
As Flormar, we are looking for a "Graphic Design Assistant Specialist
" for New Product Development Department in Marketing Directorate.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable universities Graphic Design, Visual Communication Departments etc.
- Max. 2 years of work experience, preferably in color cosmetics, retail or FMCG sectors
- No military obligaton
- Excellent command of English, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office programs
- Team player, flexible and result-oriented, multi-tasking
- Advanced communication and follow-up skills
- Strong presentation skills must
- No restriction to travel abroad
- Knowledge about printing preparation, color separation and printing follow-up
- Strong design power and visual analysis capability
- Being responsible for the execution of all packaging design processes of the new products and collections from the concept design (decoration) development process until the field is presented and supports the relevant Project Manager
- Making meetings with R&D Industrialization, Packaging R&D, Production, Regulation, New Product Development & Purchasing Departments and controls the quality of the primary packaging, label, box and multi-box design processes and the compliance of the products to the production lines. Provides the designs according to the meeting outputs.
- Enabling the current and new products to be approved from the completion of the primary packaging, label, box and multi-box designs and from the Marketing, R&D and Regulation Departments
- Preparing the print files of the approved designs (AWs) and sends them to the suppliers or the relevant Purchasing Department
- Carrying out the process of getting approval from Marketing, R & D and Regulation departments of AW studies from suppliers
- Responsibling for giving the primary packaging, label, box and multi-box printing approvals and for giving the sample samples to the Quality Control Department
- Making 2D or 3D visual works of products designed for regulation processes and product presentations, or manages the process of making third party agencies