QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Cyber Security at KPMG is an expanding team that offers a range of cyber consulting services to meet a growing demand. We provide a comprehensive range of services to many of the largest corporate companies in Turkey. We are currently seeking a talented individual at the Manager level with a passion for Cyber Security to join KPMG.
You’ll help our clients to protect, detect and respond to high end cyber threats; supporting them understand the cyber threat landscape, make sensible decisions on investment priorities, and build out the specialist capabilities they need to counter cyber-attacks and other threats.
· Business development, marketing, sales and delivery within the areas of cyber security governance, transformation, defense and response.
· Defining the cyber security framework based on client industries and creating a roadmap for longer term improvement.
· Development and delivery of technical security testing (includes penetration testing) and security assessment engagements, including data privacy/KVKK/GDPR.
· Targeting and marketing activities in conjunction with cyber security alliances and sub-contractors within the ecosystem.
· Support business development and marketing activities around technical security services.
· Enabling communication with government and non-government organizations within the field of cyber security.
· Manage the technical security team including planning, monitoring, performance management, learning and development.
· Commit to developing knowledge. Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
· Develop and maintain technical capabilities of team in terms of service offerings, transformation, alliances and solution deployment.
A successful candidate will have a passion for Cyber Security and possess the following interests, skills and behaviors:
· Preferably have one or more certificates such as CEH, CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.
· Knowledge or a strong interest in one or more of the following areas would be an asset:
- Cyber governance (security strategy / architecture, cyber maturity assessments, data privacy, cloud/third party security)
- Security transformation (SIEM, GRC, DLP, IDM, etc)
- Security testing (internal, external, web, mobile, wireless, social/DDOS, SAP, SCADA, etc)
- Cyber response services (cyber awareness, cyber crisis management, red teaming, table-top, etc)
· Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, Industrial Engineering, Mathematical Engineering or Management Engineering.
· Ideally 5 to 8 years of experience in Cyber Security or a technical environment.
· Ability to work both independently, with limited supervision and within a team environment.
· Strong in written and spoken English language
· Demonstrated ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
· Attention to detail and strong organization and analytical skills.
· Commercial awareness and understanding of business risks
· Has a high degree of personal confidence, enthusiasm and drive.
· Willingness and ability to travel both within Turkey and internationally.