QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and have more than 200.000 professionals working in member firms around the world. KPMG is one of the global leaders in Audit, Tax and Advisory services and the chosen business partner for many of the world’s leading organizations.
Forensic Department provides a board range of specialist forensic services, such as Fraud and corruption investigations, business intelligence and background investigations, Fraud and corruption prevention management, Fraud awareness trainings, financial dispute resolution and litigation support.
Our dynamic and talented department is currently seeking the right candidate for a career opportunity as an Analyst.
- - This is an entry level role after completing a university degree or relevant studies
- - Takes direction from more senior team members (Consultant, Senior Consultant and Manager) in completing tasks and assignments
- - Provides support and assistance on projects
- - Begins to build technical knowledge in relevant service line
- - Meets or exceeds individual and team goals and supports KPMG Employer of Choice, office and practice initiatives
- - Manages and plans own time and tasks, determines priorities; works with other teams for research or to resolve issues
- - Keeps management informed of significant developments and progress on the engagement
- - 0-1 years of relevant experience
- - A bachelor degree in business administration, engineering, economics or related areas is preferred
- - Strong proficiency in MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- - Interested in fraud schemes, investigations, litigation
- - Strong analytical, research, sampling, and quantitative/data analysis abilities
- - Encouraged to obtain certifications (CFE, CIA, CRMA, etc.) that are highly respected in the profession and recommended for career growth
- - High level proficiency in English
- - Willingness to travel