QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and have more than 200.000 professionals working in member firms around the world.KPMG is one of the global leaders in Audit, Tax and Advisory services and the chosen business partner for many of the world’s leading organizations.
Forensic Manager will work withKPMG clients to drive the delivery of forensic services projects whilst also contributing to business development and the development of the forensic services practice. He/she will possess a strong and relevant network in the area coupled with a tested pedigree in providing high value consultancy.
Our dynamic and talented department is currently seeking the right candidate for a career opportunity as a Senior Manager.
Perform and oversee fraud and forensic investigations, compliance advisory services, forensic technology, expert witness services, and financial and economic analyses. Enhance practice efficiencies and effectiveness. Begin to develop specialization in specific industries/practice areas. Be active in at least one external professional organization.
Commit to developing knowledge. Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
Generate new business opportunities. UnderstandKPMG's service lines and actively assess/present opportunities forKPMG to provide quality services. Develop long-term relationships and networks.
The successful Manager will:
- - Actively engage in required consultations
- - Focus on people/talent development by counselling, coaching and impacting others through identification of stretch and challenging goals
- - Identify and implement operational efficiencies
- - Manage key components of multiple Forensic Services engagements, including strategy, planning, risk assessment, team management, engagement economics and delivery of exceptional client service
- - Develop strong relationships across a network of existing and future clients and key stakeholders
- - Team effectively
- - Provide insight, connectedness and responsiveness to all clients while demonstrating a good understanding of their business
- - Develop and maintain productive relationships with Forensic Services clients/management
- - Provide expert support and leadership in the delivery of assignments from concept through to delivery - ensuring effective and timely completion
- - Collaborate to plan engagement objectives.
- - Develop and implement a strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately addresses risk
- - Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends and industry developments
- - Building and maintaining excellent relationships with existing and target client organizations to generate ongoing revenues
- - Oversee engagement economics and manage appropriate resources for efficient engagement models
- - Engaging with Clients - working closely with senior individuals from client companies in order to further develop relationships and effectively ensure the smooth running of projects
- - Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge and enhance service delivery
- - A bachelor degree in business administration, engineering, economics or related areas is preferred
- - CPA, CFE, CIA, CRMA or CISA certification preferred
- - A minimum of 6+ years of relevant, forensic auditing, internal control, compliance, forensic technology or dispute related, experience, preferably with a professional services firm
- - Excellent written and oral proficiency in English is a must
- - Experience managing staff on multiple projects and providing direction to team members; experience conducting project progress meetings with clients
- - Ability to develop detailed work plans, manage multiple projects, and lead team members
- - Analytical thinking, strong communication skills, team work oriented and self-disciplined
- - Excellent business development and client acquisition skills, strong presentation skills
- - Substantial knowledge of PC-based analytical tools, including databases and spreadsheets (Excel)