QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College/University in Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or a related discipline
· 2-4 years of experience in computer forensic and evidence analysis, data analytics or e-discovery within a professional services firm
· Working knowledge in the following: SQL, PL/SQL, Encase, Relativity, Nuix, Microsoft Office
· Understanding of the legal and regulatory environment
· Intermediate understanding of one or more of the following: sophisticated accounting transactions, fraud schemes, investigations, corporate filings, financial statements
· CFE, CIA or CISA certification preferred
· Strong analytical, research, sampling and quantitative/data analysis abilities
· Willingness to travel
· High level proficiency in English
· Takes direction from the Manager, Director or Partner in execution of activities on engagements.
· Provides input and contributes to the planning and delivery of engagements, including contributing to decisions on work plans, timelines, project management, resource allocation and career development of staff members.
· Assumes responsibility on engagements below management and supervises less experienced team members in the field: reviews the work outputs of less experienced team members on engagements, provides direction and assists with training as necessary.
· Increases focus on building technical knowledge within and across service lines.
· Meets or exceeds individual and team goals and supports KPMG Employer of Choice, office and practice initiatives.
· Delivers high quality work on engagements.
· Keeps management informed on progress of engagement and client relationship issues needing attention.