QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and have more than 200.000 professionals working in member firms around the world. KPMG is one of the global leaders in Audit, Tax and Advisory services and the chosen business partner for many of the world's leading organizations.
We are now looking for a talented and committed individual to join our Process Advisory Team.
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field
- Min. 2 years of experience in process audit, process reengineering or process improvement area
PMP certification is a plus
- Hands on experience with process analyze, performance reporting, process work flow documentation
- Fluent in English both written & verbal communication
- Willingness to travel
- Military service has to be completed.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Perform planned process advisory engagements, coordinating client communication and field work with the manager
- Analyze “As-Is” processes to diagnose and identify business problems and needs; define and prioritize improvements, and ensure alignment to strategy
- Analyze business performance results, process maturity analysis, employee feedbacks and any other business data to confirm the business problems and needs
- Redesign business process and model against benchmarks and design “To Be” processes, monitor the realization of the “To Be” process
- Identify automation opportunities across the client