QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Linux & C Developer to develop performance critical, scalable and secure software.
Ideal candidate should have prior knowledge of the Linux operating system internals especially its authentication, authorization and security concepts.
· Have knowledge of Linux internals and kernels (authentication, authorization, security, POSIX API, IPC, resource handling, processes and threads)
· Have good understanding of data structures and algorithms
· Have multithreading experience including race conditions, deadlocks and debugging
· Have ideally, scripting language experience in Bash, GNU Make, Python, Lua
· Be passionate, curious and eager to learn
· Be a good team player
· Be fluent in English
· Have strong communicational and interpersonal skills
· Have 5+ years of development experience