QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Would you like to be a part of a team that works to enhance the business of the world's leading wood manufacturer?
Kronospan Orman Urunleri San. Tic. AS., the member of Kronospan Group, is offering an exciting job opportunity in Group Audit Team based in Kastamonu / Turkey.
* The positioning based in Kastamonu, however, work requires %60 mobility. The candidates who would like to apply for the position should be ready to settle in Kastamonu and should be ready for both national and international traveling.
• To follow Kronospan internal audit mission: Improve, Help and Support;
• Being responsible to monitor and improve Kronospan companies in internal control processes;
• Supporting management in optimizing internal controls;
• Being responsible for the assessment of the level of compliance with applicable procedures, adequacy of controls, efficiency, and effectiveness of operations and accuracy of reported information;
• Examining financial records, information storage systems, and internal controls to ensure there are no indications of mismanagement, unnecessary waste of resources or fraud;
• Assuring risk analysis and audit programming;
• Evaluating management procedures and operations to ensure the company is operating as efficiently as possible while remaining within established corporate policies and government regulations;
• Reviewing all records and information related to expenditures, costs, taxes, and internal controls to determine if the company is secure and has a strong financial foundation;
• Coordinating and managing procedures of Kronospan and their related parties;
• Reviewing operations or programs to determine if results are constant with established objectives;
• Discussing audit findings with lead auditors and senior management;
• Participating in Due Diligence processes.
• Degree in accounting or finance;
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in internal audit/financial controlling and accounting, operational experience in a production company would be an asset;
• Relevant skills in cost and inventory accounting;
• Fluency in English is a must, additional language skills (German, French or Russian) would be an asset;
• Effective communication, planning and investigating skills, critical and analytical thinking skills and ability to think out of the box are keys to success for this position;
• International work experience would be an asset.