QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Corporate Finance and Advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 270,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1600 people for 30 years.
We are seeking for a Senior to join our Assurance – Audit and Accounting Services team in Ankara with the following qualifications;
· Strong academic background, including a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other related field
· Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in risk-based auditing and risk and control strategies
· Familiarity with IFRS and local GAAP
· Professional accountancy qualification (SMMM, CPA, SPK) is a plus
· Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements
· Proficiency with MS Office
· English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
· No travel restrictions
· Support the planning, execution and delivery of in assurance engagements
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
· Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
· Making technical contribution to audit client engagements and internal projects