QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Corporate Finance and Advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 270,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1600 people for 30 years.
We are seeking for a high performing Assistant to join our Financial Accounting and Advisory Services (FAAS) team with the following qualifications;
· Postgraduate students
· Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or related fields
· Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills in English.
· High level of motivation and drive to start a career in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth/Asset Management or Insurance, as a consultant in one of these companies or as a third party consultant
· Effective project management and teamwork skills
· Proficiency at Microsoft Office skills is preferred (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Visio etc.)
· Experience on data management, statistics and modelling programs (R, Python, SQL etc.) is a plus
· Develop your personal and business skills and embrace technical excellence by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known financial institutions as well as through our extensive learning and development programs.
· Follow and keeps up to date with internal and external developments and shares insights with wider team.
· Takes personal responsibility for understanding client needs and expectations.
· Effectively anticipates and proactively addresses issues to ensure timely delivery of high-quality work
· Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
· Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge, demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge
What we Offer?
· A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
· Development, support, coaching and feedback in a teaming environment
· Opportunity to continue to create marketable, desired skills and progress your career through EY’s engagement experiences and training and development programs.