QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Our 260,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of Ernst & Young Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1000 people for 30 years.
Our Fraud Forensic and Integrity Services (FIS) practice advises corporations and their outside legal counsel on complex business matters that involve financial, fraud and forensic investigations and economic damages arising from disputes on various matters. EY is on the cutting-edge in current trends in fraud and forensic investigations and serves as a quality-focused liaison between our clients and the law. Our dynamic and talented Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) group, a specialty group within FIS, is currently seeking the right candidate for a career opportunity as a Manager. Our team comprises specialists who capture, consolidate, interrogate and analyze massive volumes of structured data (e.g. financial systems and databases) and unstructured data (e.g. emails and user documents).
To qualify for this challenging and rewarding position that offers an excellent opportunity for career advancement, candidates must have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Management Information Systems (MIS). Other majors considered: Economics, Mathematics, and Statistics.
· 5-8 years of experience in an information technology (IT) environment, preferably including programming and relational database design and management
· Experience with data privacy and protection projects is a major plus
· Experience with IT transformation projects is a major plus
· Experience with cyber security consulting and cybercrime investigations is a major plus
· Working knowledge of a data manipulation language including SQL or PL/SQL is a must
· Knowledge of relational database software such as SQL Server, Oracle or DB2 is a must
· Knowledge of programming in Java, VB.net, C++, or other programming languages is a plus
· Experience with statistical analysis applications such as SPSS or Tableau is a plus
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Access
· Good command of spoken and written English
· Assist in performing computer fraud and forensic investigations; electronic discovery involving a wide range of software and databases; analyses of electronic data; and consulting services relating to electronically stored information
· Stay informed of relevant international developments, including global regulatory and enforcement trends as well as economic and political developments that impact our clients.
· Provide leadership to employees, manage and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress.
· Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
· Cultivate business development opportunities, fraud and forensic investigations, compliance advisory services, forensic technology, expert witness services, and financial and economic analyses.
· Commit to developing knowledge. Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
· Be informed of relevant international developments, including global regulatory and enforcement trends as well as economic and political developments that impact our clients.
· Generate new business opportunities. Understand EY's service lines and actively assess/present opportunities for EY to provide quality services. Develop long-term relationships and networks.