QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are hiring a HR Specialist to strengthen our team. Position is based in İstanbul. Kyocera Document Solutions Inc. headquartered in Osaka, Japan is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including multifunctional products and printers and a wide portfolio of software solutions. At Kyocera Bilgitaş Turkey, we are committed to developing new ideas and solutions that exceed customer expectations from small businesses to large enterprises. Our solutions eliminate operational issues by assessing the user’s document environment and identifying strategies to reduce costs and improve productivity. We look carefully at each operating requirement and propose continuous improvements to meet the user needs.
What We're Looking For:
· Conduct weekly meetings with respective business units.
· Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate.
· Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
· Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
· Maintain indepth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
· Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
· Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
· Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
· Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions, transfers.
· May assist int'l employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
· Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning.
· Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
· Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met
What You Will Be Doing:
· Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizationaldiagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, country employment laws
· Excellent consulting skills.
· Excellent client management and business literacy skills.
· Strong conflict management skills.
· Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
· Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues.
· Manage multiple business units in multiple locations.
· Manage multiple conflicting priorities.
· Work in environment with international objectives.
· Ability to understand issues domestically and internationally and communicate effectively with clients.
· Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
· Be self directed and motivated.
· Take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation.