QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Labo uses 38 years of experience and know-how to provide heating and cooling services and to produce very precise working circulators, water baths, and laboratory test devices. Labo's expert staff and know-how in the sector enable companies to make the most out of information technologies and develop solutions that will increase productivity and profits. As the marketing world changes, supply chain managers must also evolve. It is not enough to produce a good product on its own, it is necessary to bring it right in time and in the right way.
Labo; with high-quality engineering and design strength has executed and successfully completed a wide range of installation, design, and mass production projects since its establishment to many domestic and foreign customers. Labo responds to the needs of consumers on time and completes manner. Labo is always aware that customer satisfaction is at the forefront. The indispensable principle: "Customers deserve properly flawless service both before and after the project."
Labo's refrigerated and heating circulators, which are manufactured according to European Quality Standards, can be used in many industries such as chemistry, food, beverage, automotive, aviation, defense, health, textile, and metallurgy. Labo has ISO 9001:2015 quality certificate and works to maintain the quality with Tüv Rheinland. Labo's main policies are Customer Satisfaction and Continuous Improvement.
We are rising up with our motto day by day in the world:
"Y O U W I L L L I K E I T"
• Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering (and related field Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Chemistry, Physics Engineering)
• At least 3 years of laboratory sales or related industry experience is preferred,
• Excellent at communication (written & spoken) in English,
• Goal & result oriented and self –motivated,
• Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret financial and market data,
• Computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint),
• Must have a driving license as an active driver (min. 2 years),
• Able to travel in Turkey and abroad when necessary,
• Military service must be completed for male candidates,
• Residence in Asian side of Istanbul.
Sales Engineers are the backbone of our company as they maintain close relationships with our customers and provide exceptional technical support. The person will be responsible for the following:
• Promote and develop commercial sales of laboratory circulators, chillers and water baths to our existing and potential customers.
• Plan for weekly activities and submit reports to management.
• Visiting regularly all the customers with technical needs and technical projects development possibilities.
• Analysing and keeping track of competitor’s activities in the market.
• Support presales and aftersales activities (such as setup/configuration of Labo products for customer demonstrations)
• Responsible to deliver sales target according to the annual budget.