QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We invite you to join being a part of growing organization, LAV.
If you are graduated from the university as of 2020, if you are an undergraduate student and you expect to graduate in June 2022, if you are a Master student or have an experience of up to 2 years, you can apply New Graduate Engineer Program for become our future leaders!
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering fields from reputable universities of Turkey (higher degrees will be an asset),
• Fresh graduate or 0-2 years of experienced,
• Fluency in English. Second language will be an asset,
• Strategic and innovative mindset,
• Strong communication, presentation skills,
• Willing to live in İstanbul, Eskişehir or Kütahya.
• No obstacle for domestic and international travels.
What We Offer You?
Throughout this program, our goal is to develop well-rounded professionals for future leadership roles in our growing organization.
Special Onboarding Program
Your career journey will start a special onboarding program. First, together we decide in which department you will be based. Then, you will have different assignments to gain insight on every aspect of the business. You will have a chance to work with Engineering Departments, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Human Resources Teams.
Technical and Competency Development Program
You will be able to develop your technical and leadership skills and maximize your potential with Gürok Academy Learning & Development Programs that provides comprehensive preparation for business life.
Opportunity to build a global career
You can be a part of growing global organization. Gürok Group is one of the esteemed companies which incorporates well-known brands in manufacturing industries in the international arena.
If you have TOEFL score more than 78, you will receive language compensation in addition to your salary each month between 15-30% extra.