QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Client Intake Specialist
We are seeking a full-time remote client intake specialist to support our professional and collegial office. This position must be staffed by an individual who is business development-oriented and works well with people. We ask that you have a customer service background and possess the ability to screen potential client calls. This role involves in handling incoming client calls and emails, and English proficiency is a MUST.
Candidate must be a responsible, hardworking individual who is detailed oriented, able to multitask, able to follow firm instructions, and reliable. This position is remote, and candidate can work from home.
- Must have native/advance level of English language skills.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Ingilizce Dili Edebiyati, Ingilizce ogretmenligi, mutercim tercumanlik, uluslararasi iliskiler, turizm, business or related.
- Must have the ability to analytical and critical thinking.
- Must able to understand and follow given instruction with limited suvervision
- Must be detail-oriented, with superior writing, research, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with competing demands.
- Must have a proactive, solutions-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Must demonstrate eagerness, curiosity, and an engaged approach to work.
- Must be able to work in California USA (Pacific Time) time zone at least 8 hours each day from Monday to Friday (usually 6:00pm to 2:00am Turkish Time)
- Must be able to Microsoft 365 and Teams products efficiently.
- Must have a private and quite environment, a private room, to work.
- Previous legal experience is helpful, but not required.
Job Duties and Tasks
Duties will include to assist us in handling incoming client calls, emails and communications with firm’s current and potential clients. Candidate will:
- Answer all firm’s incoming client calls
- Screen telephone calls and emails to schedule consultation meetings with prospective clients
- Persistently monitor and regularly follow-up all potential new client inquiries (email, internet, phone, and referrals)
- Maintain prospective client list and use the list to keep track of follow-ups and status
- Immediately contact every potential client and establish a relationship with the client
- Assist firm’s clients to fill out questionnaires and forms
- Update logs and reporting systems to reflect the status of all potential new clients
- Conduct potential new client communications with genuine empathy and compassion
- Schedule consultations for potential clients
- Take accurate notes during the attorney-client initial consultation when necessary
- Collaborate with our attorneys to complete the initial consultation process
- Assist attorneys with administrative tasks related to opening new cases and maintaining databases
- Follow instructions from the supervising attorney and perform accordingly
- Write emails, transcribe notes, research legal documents, fax, copy, and create spreadsheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Conduct translations for client documents
- Assist in other administrative duties as assigned