QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
1) Main purpose of the job
The Project Leader is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with the Division strategy, commitments and goals
2) Scope of the job
The Project Leader manages all project related activities in order to achieve the agreed Division objectives as well as the customer requirements in terms of:
· Product development targets
· Manufacturing feasibility
He/she works strictly in line with the agreed Division program management procedures (PCP milestone management) and the customer specific APQP requirements
3) Key areas of responsibilities
·Creates and manages a multifunctional project team whereby every member knows his/her responsibilities, executes his/her role, feels empowered and supported, knows the role of the other team members and acts accordingly
· Accountable for ensuring that the agreed project targets are delivered on time and in full
· It is his/her commitment to stay within the agreed project budget boundaries and targets for a maximum ROS/ROI/Hurdle rate
· Through the PCP milestone management system he/she will constantly monitor and report the progress of the project to management and all stakeholders
4) Requirements (competencies, skills, experience)
· Deciding and Initiating Action
o Makes prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risks.
o Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people.
· Working with People
o Adapts to the team and builds team spirit.
o Listens, consults others and communicates proactively.
· Persuading and Influencing
o Makes a strong personal impression on others.
o Gains clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating
o Makes rational judgements from the available information and analysis.
o Produces workable solutions to a range of problems.
o Demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be a part of a much larger system.
· Planning and Organizing
o Sets clearly defined objectives.
o Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances.
o Manages time effectively.
· Delivering Results and Meeting Customer expectations
o Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction.
o Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way.
o Consistently achieves project goals.
· Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
o Controls costs and thinks in terms of profit, loss and added value
- Master or bachelor degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced level of English
- Strong negotiation skills, being influencer
- Military service must be completed / exempt for male candidates