QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are currently looking a Purchasing Specialist to join our Purchasing Department.The candidates must have the following qualificaitons:
- Bachelor degree of engineering
- Min. 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain and Purchasing.
- Demonstrated experience working with enterprise resource planning and negotiation.
- Advanced user of MS Office applications, especially proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of ERP Systems
- A well organized, collaborative, result-oriented and strong written and spoken communication skills,
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
- Active driver - B class driving license
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Purchasing materials according to required technical specifications, price, delivery schedule and terms, negotiating with main suppliers and periodically renewing price lists, terms and conditions.
- Preparing domestic and international reports of purchased products and services.
- Overseeing supplier performance (on-time delivery, quality, lead time) and reporting to relevant departments periodically.
- Identifying and qualifying new suppliers, aligning the supplier with company requirements in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price.