QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ARCHITECTURAL SALES CONSULTANT
Libart has been designing and fabricating unique operable architectural systems for innovative projects around the world for over 20 years. Libart’s headquarter and two production facilities are located Beylikdüzü – Istanbul. Libart systems are also manufactured in the USA and Australia. With dealers and installations in over 40 + countries.
· Develop and maintain strong commercial relationships with targeted customers to achieve monthly goals
· Have high attention to customer requests and influencing/convincing skills are essential
· Advise customers as a business partner on products and systems. Suggest new products to achieve customer-specific needs.
· Design retractable Glass and Aluminum system solutions utilizing Libart’s technology for international customers and dealers to create an approach with Libart systems
· Prepare designs, proposals, engineering plans, costing, project timeline, negotiations to contract preparations.
· Manage the sales process from Lead to order through effective CRM/ERP management and team communication.
· Be involved in design to contract, active follow-up of production, delivery, installation and commercial operations to assure customer satisfaction.
· Good level of written and spoken English is a must, a second foreign langue is an asset.
· Minimum 4 years sales and design experience within the building industry, aluminum façade, roof covering and glass glazing systems nationally and internationally
· Degree in Architecture or similar in education and training. Additional studies in project management or business will be an asset.
· Must be very proficient user of AutoCAD, Revit and similar design, presentation programs.
· Candidate must have good; presentations skills (written, graphic and spoken), strong problem-solving, negotiation and conflict management skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and tailor-made service focus
· Experience in MS Office software
· Must have completed military obligation for male candidates
· Must be free to travel internationally to visit clients.
· Candidates must reside in the European side of Istanbul, preferable near Beylikdüzü – Istanbul
This is an excellent opportunity for driven and enterprising individual that is looking to make a future in a creative, growth-oriented company serving international world of architecture. Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of a growing international business.