QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Execute all operations tasks on time and on plan to support our Customers success
• Proactive in identifying issue and mitigating them, ensure issues raised are resolved quickly.
• Closely collaborate with other teams within and across CSO/DOC
• Act as the first point of contact for suppliers
• A truly international, open and engaging working environment in a modern working location.
• Value and team-based leadership
• Improve system & process knowledge
• A wide range of international career opportunities.
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment.
• Manage the shipment/ file from booking to invoicing in accordance with agreed processes and IOP/SOP
• Prepare all required documentation timely and accurately
• Proactive communication with customer/suppliers in case of exceptions
• Resolve operational issues / escalations quickly and effectively
• Maintain CM1 through cost avoidance during the 'file' lifecycle
• Support short term projects and other ad hoc activities (e.g. customer implementations, systems testing ….)
• Ensure operational documents are updated (IOPs/ SOPs)
• Execute all operational finance process in accordance with customer and company guidelines
• Support onboarding of new team members
• Update all systems and milestone timely and accurately
We Are Looking For:
• Customer Centricity
• Perseverant & Action Oriented
• Collaboration and Influencing
• Problem solving
• TMFF System knowledge
• MS Office System knowledge
• Lean/OPEX knowledge
• End-2-End process knowledge (Ocean, Air, SCM, etc)
• Product Knowledge (Ocean, Air, SCM, etc)
• English and Turkish written and spoken