QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Who We Are
Manay CPA Inc. is a full-service CPA firm that provides financial and tax consultancy for local and international businesses while providing a global platform for investment into the United States.
Being one of the fastest-growing CPA firms in international business, we are looking for an Accounting Specialist for our team to fuel our US operations. We have great benefits, flexibility and your compensation will be based on US Dollars.
Accounting Specialist Responsibilities:
- Support client onboarding process for all assigned client engagements in accordance with defined process.
- Execute, as applicable, processes related to accounts payable and accounts receivable management, bookkeeping entries, closing the books monthly as well as preparing financial reporting and analysis. May also include payroll and special projects as assigned.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of professional accounting and bookkeeping practices such as, preparing Depreciation Schedules, Sales Journal and preparing Sales Tax Returns, Review and reconciling Payroll Records and Employment Tax Returns.
- Perform regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures, and investments.
- Forecast revenue and analyze profit margins.
- Oversee ledger reconciliation and manage accounts payable/receivable.
- Prepare and file Corporate and Individual Income Tax Returns (i.e., prepare annual 1099’s, annual corporate and individual tax).
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Assist with research projects and preparation of financial reports as needed.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in related fields such as accounting, finance, economics, business, etc.
- Turkish CPA (SMMM) License will be considered as a plus,
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in bookkeeping and accounting,
- USGAAP experience is a big plus,
- Have extensive knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel,
- Experience with Accounting Software Systems is a big plus,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Business English,
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data,
- Highly dedicated and committed to pursuing a career focusing on accounting and tax,
- Have a quantitative and analytical mindset,
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills,
- Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and ability to operate in ambiguous environments,
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment,
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures required.
- Location: Home office
- Work hours will be based on US TIME ZONES
- Travelling might be required