QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
For our global company in forwarding, we are looking for an enthusiastic, self-driven and motivated personality to support the accounting team in the high paced day-to-day activities.
You will be responsible for handling the overall activities and operations in the account payable function. As well as, ensure timely payments of vendor accounts by maintaining accurate financial records and control reports.
· Monitor unacknowledged invoices.
· Reconciliate supplier statements.
· Analyse and review all incoming invoices before payment process.
· Plan and execute of Vendor payment runs.
· Manage the accuracy of the Vendor database.
· Communicate and negotiate with suppliers for credit terms or extended credit terms.
· Coordinate with the countries for their queries.
· Eliminate Accounts Payable debit balances and credit notes.
· On board suppliers on trade shift.
· Register supplier for supplier financing.
· Assist related departments with their queries and month end tasks.
Your Skills And Experiences
· Bachelor's degree within Financial Studies or similar is a big plus.
· 2-3 years of experience in accounting with in depth knowledge of financial standards, principles and procedures.
· Very good spoken and written English is a must. Arabic is preferably.
· Proficient in MS Office Applications and PC Skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details.
· Good judgement skills.
· Commercial minded and customer oriented.