GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Marks and Spencer Turkey office was established in 2005 and is now responsible for sourcing Womenswear, Menswear, Kidswear, Lingerie and Homeware products for Marks and Spencer UK Headquarter in London Waterside. The main responsibility of this regional office is to source, develop, plan and manage textile and home production around Turkey, Europe, North Africa, Middle East and Pakistan. Our team which started with 15 employees in 2005 has grown to 100 employees in region at a consistent pace. Our structure is made up of Merchandising (Clothing, Homeware, Operations), Technology (Quality, Fabric, Garment, Product, Plan A), Social Compliance (Ethical Auditing), and Supply Chain teams, supported by Human Resources and Finance departments.
Our office is located in Yesilkoy-Istanbul.
We are looking for OPERATIONS ANALYST for our Merchandising Operations Department.
What are you responsible for doing?
· Extracting reports from relevant systems, compiling them to create monthly and ad-hoc business reports for M&S Sourcing Office and visitors from UK Head Office.
· Creating missing Purchase Orders in SAP manually upon merchandiser’s request.
· Correcting Purchase Order data in SAP on accuracy issues; amending Purchase Orders on change requests.
· Creating International Purchase Orders in Logistic IT system.
· Finance on Invoicing issues in SAP.
· Creating a manual database for orders for Capacity Planning.
· Organizing New Supplier Setup; process system setup, being in contact with relevant audit teams; collect necessary legal documents.
· Supporting business on new projects.
· Main stakeholders are Merchandising Team and Finance; also in contact with Technology Team, Ethical Trading Team, suppliers and UK Head Office.
Technical & Systems Skills
· Advanced knowledge of and proficiency in Excel, including experience with visual basic/building macros, nested functions and pivot tables, and ability to manipulate extremely large data sets
· Strong computer skills, including MS office applications and Power BI.
· Good understanding of all functions in the SAP SD module
· Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Efficient extraction of data, transformation and application
· BS degree from 4 year-faculty
· Min 1 year relevant experience
· Good level of written and spoken English
· Strong communication skills with ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
· Excellent time management and ability to organize, meet deadlines, and multitask