QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Mazars Denge was founded by two partners as an accounting firm in 1977 and was integrated with Mazars in 1999. Mazars Denge serves a portfolio of nearly 1,500 companies with more than 382 professionals, at Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa, İzmir, Denizli and Gaziantep offices.
Mazars is a leading international audit, tax, accounting and advisory firm. Operating as a united partnership, we work as one integrated team, leveraging expertise, scale and cultural understanding to deliver exceptional and tailored services in audit and accounting, as well as tax, financial advisory, consulting services. Mazars has grown into a global, connected partnership of over 42,200 professionals with a presence in over 90 countries and territories.
We are looking for an Experienced Assistant to join our Audit Team in Istanbul. The ideal candidates should have the following qualifications;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or related areas,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Minimum 1-2 years of audit experience in a well-known audit company,
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- CPA qualification is an asset,
- Strong communication and problem solving skills,
Good team player and effective in time management, able to work with deadlines,
- Strong analytical skills, ability to get into details,
- Has respect for human rights,
- Abides by ethical principles
- Aware of social responsibility and sustainable development,
- Has respect for ethnical, cultural, sexual, religious, political and all kinds of diversity. Being aware and imroving perspective on diversity.
- Able to work in flexible hours and in a dynamic working environment,
- No obstacles for travelling,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Supporting the audit team for preparation of documents according to client’s requirements and specific business,
- Prepare audit paperwork in accordance with standards and requirements,
- Working effectively as a team member, to perform the audit tests.