QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Mazars can rely on the skills of 20.000 professionals operating in 80 countries. Mazars also has correspondents and joint ventures in 15 additional countries.
Our firm was founded by two partners as a simple accounting firm in 1977. Today Mazars Turkey operates in seven offices Istanbul (2 offices), Ankara, Bursa, Denizli, Gaziantep and Izmir with more than 330 persons workforce. As we realized the importance of an international presence we became a member of the French originated company, Mazars in 1998.
As Mazars Turkey, we are among the top 5 Audit & Accounting firms in Turkey. We serve a portfolio of more than 1.000 clients in various sectors from which 50% are foreign companies with our 38 partners (including 16 Sworn Financial Advisors). From the date of establishment, our mission is to expand our clients, in accordance with International Auditing, Internal Auditing and Accounting Standards.
Moreover, via the International Praxity Alliance of which Mazars is a founding member, the Group can access the skills and expertise of a further 40,000 professionals in another 100 countries, all of whom possess a common desire to adhere to strong quality guidelines and a collective determination to exceed technical and ethical standards.
We are looking for a Manager to join our IT Audit, Security and Consulting Team in Istanbul. The ideal candidates should have the following qualifications;
· Bachelor degree in the field of information systems and technologies,engineering (such as Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering etc),MIS, other technical departments or completed masters degree in related fields,
· Minimum 5 years of experience inIT audit, IT consulting and advisory, IT risk management,information security and technology areas,
· Has knowledge and also performed studies on internationalIT standard applications and frameworks such as ISO 27001,COBIT (4.1 and/or 5) and ITIL,
· Has knowledge on Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) in Turkey; GDPR knowledge is a plus,
· Excellent understanding of the relation between business processes and IT infrastructure and the risks affecting IT and business processes,
· Experience with preparing IT risk assessments,audit programs and work paper documentation for IT related controls and processes
· Have knowledge of infrastructure security concepts (such as Windows Server, UNIX, LANs, WANs, Firewalls, Routers, Oracle or SQL)
· Proficiency in MS Office programs (Excel, Powerpoint and word),
· Fluency in English is a must, (especially high writing skills),
· Excellent written and verbal communication and reporting skills both English and Turkish,
· Self-motivated and ability to lead projects,
· Ability to manage the team and teach,
· Careful and attentive in busy work environment
· Ability to work result oriented in a dynamic business environment
· Have strong communication and problem solving abilities,
· Excellent reporting and report writing skills,
· Ability for domestic and international travel when needed,
· Completed military service for male candidates
·Managing IT audit and IT advisory projects,
·ManagingIT general control (ITGC) audits in coordination with the audit unit,
·PerformIT control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance
·Supporting quality activities and activities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT audit unit within the organization,
·Identify information security requirements in the related projects, define security controls and create security documents,
·Contribute to theeducation of the team