QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
MBtech Mühendislik ve Danışmalık Ltd. Şti. was founded in 2009 in Istanbul and is a fully-owned subsidiary of MBtech Group, which was initially founded in 1995 in Sindelfingen, Germany by Daimler AG to provide engineering services to the mobility sector. In 2012 %65, in 2018 %100 of MBtech has been acquired by AKKA Technologies Group, a France-based global leader in engineering & consulting services.The AKKA Group, an engineering and technology consulting company, supports its clients in meeting their increasing challenges. Our key assets are:
• A wide-range of global services for industrial projects
• The ability to collaborate across the entire product lifecycle
• Offices in Europe, Africa, Middle-East, Asia and Americas
• 21 centers of excellence across Europe and the World to enhance Group synergies
AKKA is the European leader in the Mobility segment. With more than 21,000 skilled employees and a solid presence in Europe, Asia and America, AKKA is one of the leaders among European consulting engineering companies, always eager to meet the highest quality standards
· Completed degree in Electrical Engineering,Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering,
· Strong ability to cooperate and work in a team,
· Ability to integrate, analytical thinking and target oriented working skills,
· Aptness of learning a new software for development requirements,
· Good German and English skills in spoken and written,
· Effective communication skills and customer-oriented.
· 1-2 years of experience.
· Working in a harmony with the specified customer,
· Reading and understanding circuit diagram of the related electrics/electronics units,
· Choosing right materials and applications for implementation for the circuit diagram,
· Control of certification processes of selected materials,
· Ensuring coordination with supplier companies,
· Design the circuit diagram according to the requested function,
· Providing control of applications during production,
· Completing work in accordance with deadlines,
· Strong analytical skills, including the ability to deal with complex problems and find a win solution.