QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Bachelor's degree from related departments,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in finance/ controlling/ accounting/ audit,
- Excellent in Excel and Powerpoint,
- SAP and BI knowledge is a plus,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Customer oriented,
- Open to feedback culture, change and innovation.
- Preparation of the monthly closing calculation, analyses and reports,
- Explaining monthly results and setup needed countermeasures,
- Preparation of comprehensive standard and ad hoc reports,
- Controlling the local systems and structure,
- Supporting budget and forecasting process,
- Managing reconciliation process with the suppliers,
- Overseeing and supporting daily operations of the finance,
- Supporting other Finance & Controlling functions where required.