QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Meditera Group is one of the largest medical device manufacturer and distributor of Turkey. The group has two manufacturing plants in Tire Organized Industrial Zone. Altera, the subsidiary of Meditera Group is looking for a Purchasing Specialist for our purchasing team and we would like to invite qualified people prepared to take up this challenge. The role of Purchasing Specialist brings a great opportunity for whom willing to accelerate and advance their ability to move on their career path.
We believe that; success will come only with the right people on our team.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Minimum 3 years experience in purchasing, procurement and/or import department.
• Career experience in custom broker or freight forwarder is preffered.
• Strong knowledge in MS Office applications( especially Excel)
• Experienced in corporate ERP Systems( Oracle, SAP)
• Easily adapts to dynamic work environment
• Good at teamwork
• Strong analytical thinking, problem solving,
• Good at planning, stress management
• Strong negotiation skills
• Completed military service ( for male candidates)
• Aims minimum stock, delivery on time and manages purchase orders in ERP system
• Sets purchase order dates, and improves delivery times
• Follows up import materials and their declarations
• Follows up customs legislations and laws for reporting to supervisors
• Arranges and tracks import logistics according to related Incoterms.
• Adapts and follows up purchasng KPI’s
• Executes ABC Analysis for stock and suppliers
• Executes Supplier Risk Analysis
• Leads alternative supplier processes