GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Founded by FTI Group in September 2015, Meeting Point Hotels is an international hospitality company with a portfolio of five brands comprising more than 70 properties in 11 countries. The company’s portfolio includes LABRANDA Hotels & Resorts with its five sub brands that include select, comfort, balance, family star and city, Design Plus Hotels, Kairaba Hotels & Resorts, Club Sei and Lemon & Soul hotels. Located in sunny destinations, by the beach or in close proximity to the beach, Meeting Point Hotels is dedicated to serve guests hospitality with a smile and deliver authentic experiences with a local flair. Whether couples, singles, families or friends from sun-seekers, sports fans, culturally interested or just enjoying the local cuisine.
Meeting Point Hotels has the right choice for everyone
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of the job is to create strong visual concepts that will cover business presentations as well as branding Hotel identities in relation with architects, as well as preparing photo shop mappings with interior creative proposals.
About the role
· Designing Advertising promotions - Flyers - Billboards, CI Manuals, Brochures, Desktop publishing, creating new logos for new hotels, regular updating of CI Manuals, Layout design, collaterals, video editing.
· Working closely with the creative director in order to elaborate the concept or layout design and the ready to print file using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or Adobe Suite.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in an advertising agency
· Working design for touristic industry is advantage
· Working experience for industry that requires branding
· Have a strong understanding of the Business and its processes as well as excellent design skills and strong visual language.
· Excellent Adobe Suite skills (In design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch or Adobe XD)
· Strong experience in English communication campaigns
· Comprehensive experience in the creation of layouts for Brochures, Flyers, logo development and high technical preparation of the files ready for production and print
· Strong creative feeling of the visual language and photography
· Friendly team member and collaborative personality
· Excellent English Skills
· Adobe Premiere and HTML knowledge is a plus
· Customer service abilities and being collaborative
· Good sense of Files structuring
· Able to answer on Remote collaboration with Manager
What do we offer?
• An attractive position within a dynamic and fast growing company
• Highly international work environment
• Opportunity to work independently and “make things happen”
• Competitive compensation
• Attractive perks (including discounts on holidays)