QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want to join our creative international office fit-out project management team ?
We expect at least 5 years PM experience and a comfortable feeling in English speaking environments.
· Carry out a risk appraisal of the technical facilities offered by the Landlord if necessary.
· Provide advice on any Statutory Consents that will be required.
· Prepare a list of comments for Landlord response as required.
· Assist in answering any comments received from the Landlord
· Provide cost estimations based on local market knowledge
· carry out an on-site survey at the selected site to obtain exact measurements and technical building specs
· discuss with the management to create test-fits and agree on the final layout drawing
· understand corporate design guidelines and ensure these are reflected these in all drawings and applications
· control delivery of all architectural, mechanical and electrical drawings
· obtain necessary approvals from Landlord and authorities
· discuss with designer to create the material list
· coordinate the Bill of Quantities
· coordinate the bidding process and consult for the decision
· coordinate the contract preparation and signing process
· follow up on all material orders and lead times
· Assist in the technical & financial evaluation of submitted RFP’s.
· Co-ordinate design phase based upon Design Guide & Employer Requirement
Document and proposed lay-out.
· Oversee and validate the construction and engineering drawings supplied by the D&B
· Assist in value engineering the design.
· Ensure the design team meet the requirements
· Liaise with the Landlord’s team to ensure the design meets their requirements.
· Represent the client throughout the works & join weekly project team delivery
· Manage & document pre-start meeting
· Make sites visits, at agreed milestone intervals, to inspect and report on progress.
· Review requests for change orders and advise.
· Assist in responding to queries and information required by the contractor.
· Manage the quality of works throughout the construction and ensure compliance with all regulations and Landlord requirements.
· Review and verify staged payment applications.
· Manage & mediate any conflicts during the construction phase.
· Assist in co-ordinating directly sourced sub-contractor activities.
· Ensure completed works are consistent with Design Guide & Employer Requirements document.
· Assist with production of Snagging Schedule and issue of Practical Completion.
· Provide cost reporting throughout the project
· Ensure that all elements of the fit-out comply with European and local building and
· Assist in ensuring all snagging items are complete.
· Ensure safe delivery of all necessary documentation required by the building owner and
local authorities and safe delivery of as-built drawings and O&M manuals.