1 - 5 yıl arası
1 - 5 yıl arası
GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Fashion Designer, Athleisure Fashion, e-Com
We are an athleisure-inspired technical apparel company, establishing a New Global Brand, offering exceptional e-shopping experiences, targeting to create a hype in the World Marketplace!
Active within fashion, wellbeing, healthy lifestyle, innovation, highly sustainability-minded, and committed to acting towards improving the environment we live in, we are proud to be the B2C subsidiary of a well-established fashion Group, leader in international athleisure fashion.
For our Brand, we are seeking a well-experienced professional, knowledgeable in Fashion Design, and the development of athleisure categories and product lines, capable to support an international B2C e-com brand expand globally!
Who You Are …
· An essential Player in the Brand Leadership Team.
· Responsible for developing the Product Lines and shaping the Brand Identity to offer an outstanding e-shopping experience.
· You enjoy leading, taking initiatives, having strong assessment skills and able to help the Brand sustain growth, also providing coaching and point-of-view on developing exciting e-shoppers' experiences, business goals and KPIs.
· Able to think out-of-the-box, with a keen eye to identifying disruptive elements transforming business and operating models into major hits and successes!
· You are comfortable with social media, aware of their importance and capable to use them as a key tool driving Brand Awareness and sales, also, conversant with Digital Marketing tools and data analytics.
You will be …
· Responsible for developing the Collections, defining the product and the lifestyle Categories, the product Lines and the Range Plans, identifying “signature” and “franchise” items towards building the Brand Identity.
· Guiding the Junior Designer(s) towards a “total look” feeling across the product mix, in line with the Brand Identity, always following latest fashion trends, exhausting WGSN intelligence.
· Cooperating with the Digital Marketing specialists, to shape the Brand marketing, social media and communication.
· Maintaining listings of intelligence from benchmarks, peers and competitors.
· Working along with the Project Lead to create buying plans, sales plans, sell-through targets and KPIs.
Expertise & background we are looking for …
· Sufficiently experienced, resilient, capable, and willing to support a start-up.
· Background related to fashion design, ideally in athleisure and in e-commerce environment; knowledge of brand management will be a great advantage!
· Strong commercial awareness, with a creative eye for product and trends; a competent WGSN user.
· Capability of guiding the Brand DNA remaining aligned with the latest fashion trends, supporting the e-shopping experience with freshness, advancement, and innovation …. ensuring the hottest elements are reflected across the offering.
You need to be …
· Well-experienced, by a minimum of 6 years in a similar role.
· Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
· Comfortable in training, guiding, mentoring, inspiring, getting the best out of people.
· Not easily accepting “no” for an answer yet having hands-on mentality.
We offer …
· Immediate start!
· Salary making you happy to work with us.
· Incentives ensuring your motivation for putting the best of your expertise, skills and competencies in your work.
· The sky for limit on what you can achieve with us, as we expand globally!
This is a unique opportunity to achieve a leading role at a new, branded, fashion apparel e-com operation, with global targeting!