QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Qualification:Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical, Automotive or Industrial Engineering
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing technology and vehicle technology is an advantage.
- Experience in product- and or process projects is an advantage.
- Business fluent knowledge of German or English is highly desirableGood IT skills (MS Office).
- Strong communication skills, analytical thinking, teamwork and persuasiveness.
- Implementation and commissioning of new products and design changes into the CiW processes
- Planning of the assembly processes to increase production capacity and commissioning of the required machines and equipment.
- Optimization of the production processes considering new technologies and efficiency by using TOS methods.
- Serial and project budget planning, implementation and tracking.
- Improvement of production processes regarding to occupational safety, ergonomic issues and quality.
- Working in close cooperation with manufac. Enginee. dep. in Germany and Brazil.
- Define, plan and implement FMEA-relevant scopes in the respective area.