QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As an " Import & Export Specialist " you will be responsible for coordinating import and export operations of the company, executing day to day operations to meet the customers’ demand on time and providing necessary reports.
About the job
· Providing all necessary documents for import & export operations and making sure that the documents are accurate
· Coordinating shipments from factories and resolving problems impacting shipments
· Maintaining regular communication with customs broker to ensure compliance to all customs law and regulations
· Maintaining knowledge on all rules and regulations of import processes and ensuring efficient transmission of all import products
· Performing daily import and export processes in line with warehouse requirements
· Preparing necessary reports and analyses to track Supply Chain KPI’s
· Participating the continuous improvement of current systems and processes, implementing projects accordingly
To be able to be successful in the role, you need to have:
· University degree in Foreign Trade, Transportation, Logistics, Engineering or Business Management preferred
· Minimum 4 years of experience in import/export operations
· Good English skills
· A second language is preferred.
· To make price research from different manufacturers.
· No travel restrictions
· Proficiency in MS Office applications
· Analytic and result oriented, strategic point of view
· Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external contacts