Principal Accountabilities and Key Activities
1. Establishing Continuous Improvement Process, which consist of Lean, Six Sigma, and Industrial Engineering.
- Concept/Method creation with Group CI and Operation Director
- Creating and tracking work/process standards
- Training in class and on the job (5S, Kaizen. LSS, Problem Solving, Lean, Waste, and all CI subjects)
- Culture and Awareness activities (Training, Kaizen Events, Genba,…)
- Network and benchmark actively with other sites to identify and implement best practices.
- Defining the required processes and activities for implementing and deploying of CI
2. Implementation and deployment of Lean Manufacturing.
- Creating Lean Manufacturing implementation plan with Group CI and steering committee
- Organizing and coordinating necessary activities to deploy lean manufacturing implementation plan
- Layout studies; highlight and proposed desired layout in order to become a lean factory
- Ensuring cooperation and coordination between functions and processes
- Monitoring the lean manufacturing implementation plan and report to Operation Director
- Creating solutions for barriers of implementation plan.
- Spreading the lean vision in organization and ensuring all associates’ involvement.
3. Implementation and deployment of Industrial Engineering
- Creating and tracking work/process standards (Time/Method studies, IE Standards,…)
- Validate accurate and up-to-date IE standards for routing and costing calculations
- Ensure that correct Work Measurement, Machine Output Measurement and Operator Work Measurement practice and monitoring systems are in place to deliver best practice
- Ensure effective application of factory/site 5S activities to achieve conformity
- Follow up machines and operators efficacy and utilization and highlight problems and improvements
4. Implementation and deployment of CI Tools and Techniques
- Defining CI tools and techniques and prioritizing according to business objectives with Operation Director and Group CI and Ensure application of tools.
- Set up annual CI activities plan with project managers and assign projects/Kaizen events according with direct impact to target KPI’s
- Follow up LSSGB projects with project managers and ensure that projects are aligned with timeline
- Deliver CI – ECS savings plan within the operation area.
5. Process Excellence Deployment
- Follow the plan for world class lean transformation
- Focus on KPI creation and improvement
- Create the control plans required to ensure improvements are there to stay.
6. Health & Safety: no employees at all levels shall endanger the health and safety of themselves, other workers, visitors or members of the public. They shall adhere to company instructions, procedures and systems and cooperate with the company in meeting occupational safety, health and risk requirements.