Our client is an international group creating and developing retail & merchandising solutions in point of sale for mainly the cosmetics industry. For their growth plan, we are looking for a Purchasing Specialist.
• Purchasing requested materials for production from suppliers
• Tracks all open orders until receiving the related material/ equipment and services and informs requesters regularly,
• Checks and approves all related invoices on time.
• Check queries and request clarifications or any concerns regarding received purchase requests data, description, units, quantities, and specifications,
• Request and negotiate best price quotations regarding the related budget, while ensuring the best delivery schedule,
• Check and ensure that all purchase orders are timely forwarded to the concerned vendors,
• Support the production team with daily communication, Support the warehouse team during the stock entry process.
• Degree in Engineering,
• 2-3 years of experience in purchasing
• Knowledge on metal raw material purchasing will be a plus,
• Skilled in purchasing methods of analyzing supplies, materials and services,
. Excellent knowledge of MS Office is a must and Tiger Logo would be a plus.
• Result-oriented and analytical thinking,
• Good communication skills,
• Team player with good ability to work independently,
• Excellent problem solving and focusing on details,
• No military obligation for male candidates.