QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
MINDPICKED is a new generation recruitment firm providing companies solutions in their search for talent, and talents opportunities who wants to reach their potential. We specialize in middle and senior management recruitment in various sectors and countless job functions.
We are looking for a " Organizational Development Specialist" for our client. Our client is one of the leading Pharmaceutical company in Turkey operating at a global scale.
· Manage the performance management process and ensure clear objective setting, development plans, and performance reviews for employees. Manage internal communications, prepare and provide appropriate training materials, and collaborate with the HR team to ensure completion of all stages of the process. Manage the year end consolidation process and conduct functional reviews with appropriate stakeholders,
· Lead the design, development and implementation of national talent and leadership development programs enhancing the knowledge and capability of key talent and enabling leaders to effectively lead the organization toward achievement of strategic initiatives,
· Lead the People Review Process (Succession Planning). Develop and execute programs and tools, manage the roll out and consolidation of succession plans and measure the strength and depth of talent pipeline/bench. Ensure ongoing progress against strategic talent needs,
· Develop and/or source tools and vendors for key talent practices which include performance management, succession planning, training management, and leadership development,
· University degree preferably in Human Resources, Employee Relations or Business Commerce,
· Minimum 4-5 years progressive Human Resources experience in a multi-site environment,
· Experience with talent management and development initiatives including performance management, training, succession planning, etc. ,
· Competency in the English language at a proficient level,
· Strong planning and organizational skills to manage multiple competing priorities,
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.